~We are now closed for submissions~
- While we encourage rhymed verse in traditional forms, we also accept finely wrought free verse.
- Send up to three poems, preferably unpublished.
- Please send your poems in a word document (not a pdf) and attach it to your email. Include your name and a fifty-word biography, inside the word document.
- Previously published poems are acceptable if they haven’t appeared online in the last three years.
- Simultaneous submissions, with notification if a poem is accepted elsewhere, are acceptable.
- No translations, please.
- Send your poems to Orchardspoetryeditor@gmail.com
- Expect a reply within three months.
The Orchards Poetry Journal is published in June and December.