~We are now CLOSED for submissions until January 2018~
- While we encourage rhymed verse in traditional forms, we also accept finely wrought free verse.
- Send three-five poems, preferably new.
- Previously published poems are acceptable if they haven’t appeared online in the last three years.
- Simultaneous submissions, with notification if a poem is accepted elsewhere, are acceptable.
- Submissions may be sent in the body of an email if there is no special formatting involved in reprinting them.
- If any of your poems require special formatting, please send your submission as an attachment in Word or Rich Text format.
- If sending translations, please include the original work. If there are any copyright issues, these must be cleared prior to submission.
- Send your poems to editoratorchards(at)gmail(dot)com
- Expect a reply within three months.
The Orchards Poetry Journal is published in June and December.