~We are now CLOSED for submissions UNTIL July 2018~
- While we encourage rhymed verse in traditional forms, we also accept finely wrought free verse.
- Send three-five poems, preferably new, in the body of your email.
- Previously published poems are acceptable if they haven’t appeared online in the last three years.
- Simultaneous submissions, with notification if a poem is accepted elsewhere, are acceptable.
- If sending translations, please include the original work. If there are any copyright issues, these must be cleared prior to submission.
- Send your poems to Orchardspoetryeditor@gmail.com
- Expect a reply within three months.
- Please include your biography in the email with your poems.
- Please do not send attached word documents, put all your information in the body of your email. Thank you.
The Orchards Poetry Journal is published in June and December.